Tuesday 5 June 2012

The Wedding..Jubilee weekend

The table numbers.  Big shot Pro used for these labels (Sizzix Album Tags). Roses: flowers 3D, Frame scallop oval die.


The favour gift tags.  Sizzix framelits used again for the hearts.(heart 657561 and scalloped heart 657562).  I punched a hole and added curling ribbon to attach to the gift bags.

The suitcase table plan.  I lined it with a candy striped paper and doilies.  I used Sizzix framelits to make the flag bunting ( Pennant plain 657570 and Pennant scallop 657571).  My other half drilled holes into the sides to thread the ribbon through.

 
 
 

The bunting.  I managed to find a really pretty green, scalloped binding on ebay.


The bunting in action




The table cards, menu and gift tags in action


The gift bags contained love heart sweets, jelly hearts and chocolate hearts.


I used the same cake design on the menu cards as the invitations.  A mirror disc was centred, with my vintage glass cakestand collection put to good use.  Ikea vases and tealights with vanilla scented candles, silk roses.

The Order of Service.
  I used the ticket design on the front with a paper rose for the Bride and Groom as they had the full service in theirs, with a small loveheart for the guests.  These were tricky as the service was a full Catholic Mass.  The Priest had asked us to print the whole thing!  which was 12 A4 pages long!  We managed to reduce it to 8 pages, so it was 2 sheets of A4 in booklet form - A5.  All this just 2 days before the wedding 45 booklets - wow, was I stressed.  Luckily my other half was put to good use with the (temperamental) printer.  Then sticking them in.  I thought about stitching them together, or punching 2 holes and threading ribbon...but in the end I used a cocktail stick to place glue in the folds to stick it all together.


No comments:

Post a Comment