Monday 19 March 2012

Nannie's froggies

Yes I am a Nanna! I became one at the grand age of  39!  My grandaughter loves looking for frogs in my garden.






So, inspired by her love of all things froggy...


5 Little Speckled Frogs


In a story bag


A checkerboard quilt for a dice game


The reverse side - a pond with 2 lily pads, and a log.
Used for number bonds to 5 and 10




Number cards


5 beanbag frogs


A flip book to support the rhyme, using Sizzix dies


Underside of frogs


frogs on a log






they jumped into the pool, where it was nice and cool...
you've probably guessed, I use this in school
 in my 'One Step' group - language and communication.
I've also included a factual book about frogs, photos and a jigsaw puzzle.




and some for Bella




cribbit...x













No comments:

Post a Comment