Wednesday 7 September 2011

Where do you put all your 'stuff'?

Well first it was under the bed..... then I got a shed for my birthday!


ohh...shed love

Fine in the summer, but very cold and too dark in winter...so I saved a cupboard from the skip.



Actually it's a Victorian school cupboard that I will strip down one day..I promise.



very useful



Tins from Marks and Spencer...contents eaten of course and now filled with 'stuff'.


My tribute to Sanna Annukka ..until the day I can afford one of her prints <laughs>,  although I did buy some of her postcards. 
 Update - I noticed someone selling one of these tins on ebay for £50 today....good luck to her....I could be sitting on a gold mine here!  But I like them too much..and a little birdie told me there's a rather cute Russian doll tin coming to M & S this Christmas.. dear Santa...please read my blog..





and the Keane book...



It also contained 2 CDs - which I haven't listened to ..is that wrong?


Archipelago


although whilst googling the other day I found this...

Beautiful embroidered fairtrade cushion cover
hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment